CAQH ProView is the healthcare industry’s premier resource for self-reporting professional and practice information to health plans and other healthcare organizations. Through an intuitive, profile-based design, you can easily enter and maintain your information for submission to your selected organizations. The system eliminates duplicative processes to collect provider demographic information required to support, credentialing, directory services, claims administration and more.
CAQH ProView is a timesaver over traditional paper application submissions and includes the following helpful features to expedite data collection and maintenance to support credentialing and other key industry functions:
- Drop-down selections for select fields and sections (ex. medical schools, hospitals)
- Required and suggested fixes to ensure a complete profile prior to attestation
- Auto-save feature as you move from screen to screen
- Field formatting and data validation to avoid errors
- 24x7 access to the website, and customer support representatives for assistance
- Extensive help and FAQ content to provide guidance on how to complete the profile sections
Completing the initial CAQH ProView profile may take up to two hours, however once a profile is complete ongoing maintenance is easily performed through a streamlined reattestation process. Follow the suggestions below to prepare for the information that will be requested and to reduce the time required to complete the profile. Additional time may be required depending upon several factors, including the number of practice locations, amount of postgraduate training and work history, and overall familiarity with online tools/systems.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
The following suggestions may allow for easier and faster completion of the CAQH ProView profile:
Familiarize yourself with the type of information that the profile will require.
Familiarize yourself with the required steps to complete the CAQH ProView profile.
Have the proper materials available for reference when you start.
If your practice has an office manager or clinic administrator who assists with gathering information for credentialing or other administrative purposes for multiple providers, the CAQH ProView Practice Administrator Module will make data entry easier. Data that is the same for multiple providers (e.g., clinic name, address and phone number) can be entered once, rather than having to be entered repeatedly for each individual provider.
If you already have a CAQH Provider ID, please click here. Otherwise, please click the Next button below to register.
Thank you for your participation.
Information you will be asked:
- Basic Personal Information
Education and Training
- Medical /Professional school
- Graduate school
- Internships and residencies
- Fellowships and preceptorships
- Teaching appointments
- Specialties and Board Certification
Practice Location Information
- Practice name and type
- Address and contact information
- Billing, office manager and credentialing contact
- Services, certifications, limitations and hours of operation
- Partners and covering colleagues
- Hospital Affiliation Information
- Malpractice Insurance Information
- Work History and References
- Disclosure and Malpractice History
Listed below are the required steps to complete your initial application:
- Register with the system.
- Complete all application questions.
- Complete any outstanding required fields.
- Review your application data summary.
- Authorize participating organizations access to your application data.
- Attest to your application data.
- Upload your supporting documentation.
Materials you will need to complete your application:
- IRS Form W-9(s)
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Certificate
- Controlled and Dangerous Substances (CDS) Certificate
- State medical license(s)
- Various identification numbers (UPIN, Medicare, Medicaid etc)
- Malpractice insurance policy(ies)