Provider Data Portal
Formerly CAQH ProView
Welcome to the CAQH Provider Data Portal. CAQH works with nearly, 1,000 payers and 2 million providers to solve today’s healthcare business challenges with the industry’s trusted source reliable data. In this portal, you will find solutions to collect, verify and manage professional data for your providers and the locations in your network. These solutions streamline business processes for credentialing and directory management, reducing costs and saving time
Sign in on the right to manage the data for your organization.
The first time you complete the CAQH Provider Data Profile, it should take about two hours to complete, but could require additional time depending upon several factors:
- Multiple practice locations
- Extended postgraduate training
- Extensive work history
- Familiarity with online tools/systems
This may seem lengthy; however, you should review a time comparison of using the CAQH application instead of the traditional paper system. In addition to being a timesaver, the CAQH Provider Data Platform includes these helpful features:
- Field formatting and error notifications in certain field
- Some of your information has been prepopulated (where available)
- Drop-down lists where applicable to make selections easy and straight-forward.
- Data audit (to ensure completeness)
- 24x7 access
- Extensive Help and FAQs
To make it easier and faster to complete your application we suggest the following:
- Familiarize yourself with the type of information that the
application will require.
You may click this link to see a summary of the information requested in the application.
- Familiarize yourself with the required steps to complete an
Click the “proper materials” link to see an overview of the required steps.
- Have the proper materials available for reference when you start.
You can click this link to see a list of the suggested materials to have handy.
Your unique CAQH Provider ID may have already been sent to you. If you were invited to the CAQH Provider Data Portal by one of your participating health plans. If you have received an email with your CAQH ID, please click the link in your email to complete your registration.